Thursday, August 12, 2010

Whats for dinner?

So I decided just to blog what I want to do for dinner for the next week, that way I am not writing and typing the same menu twice. I stole the idea from Leafy Green, (sorry Rachel:O). Anyway... so this will be a loosely followed plan, as my menus always are.

Pasta Carbonara    
This easily one of my most favorite dishes. I like to use the bow tie pasta




Carne Asada- another easy but favorite,of course I will be attempting my own tortilla shells again.

Stuffed Poblano peppers..yum (not one of Tito's favorites though)

Picadillo (Filipino dish) with rice (I like to use ground turkey breast)

Spaghetti with marinara (and meat sauce for Tito), side salad and bread

Fried Flounder, french fries, and a side salad

Roasted Chicken, twice baked potato casserole, greens

pretty good menu I will let you know how successful I am with it. Also just wanted to let yall know I am down another pound! Yay!! I am not dieting or calorie counting either just making healthier choices

1 comment: