Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fishy fish...yuck

Yea tonight was fish night. I decided to fry the fish and make french fries...bottom line way too much grease for this lady...but Tito enjoyed it especially since I made him rice to go along with it. The fish was really fishy tonight and if you know me you know I don't like fishy fish...I know that it doesn't make sense but it is what it is. So needless to say I didn't really enjoy dinner much at all tonight and I know I have to figure out a better way to cook the fish.

On the up side. I am having friends over for lunch tomorrow and can't wait to try out my margarita pizza recipe on them. I am also going to make some mango fruit smoothies and blondies are in the oven as we speak...I have to get a head start,sometimes I am a little too ambitious and forget that I have a two month old I am keeping that demands a lot of my attention.

Well gotta run, I am just beat today and I still need to finish up a few chores before tomorrow.

OH yea I almost forgot. I figured out how to cook brown rice in the rice cooker finally. I have to add 2 1/4 cups of water to 1 cup of rice and I added a little salt to it. The rice came out great (not anywhere as good as white rice but way healthier right...that's what I keep telling myself anyway)

Anyway have a great night!!

Loves Angela

1 comment:

  1. Yummy yummy fishy fishy fish...and brown rice to boot!

    ReplyDelete